Wednesday, May 20, 2009

QP FREEBIE - ROMANCE

Hi,

My name is Cynthia but my grandkids call me Mimi, so that is what I named my blog. My daughter made this Blog LO for me using KncScraps newest kit called 'An Angel for Kayla' which she named after my oldest Grandaughter. Didn't she do a wonderful job? I just love it!!

I have been doing Digi LOs for about 2 years now and when my Daughter, Michelle opened her store (Michelles-Angels) I have become a CT for them and I am loving every minute of it! I get to work with a variety of Designers Kits.

I am still learning PSP, so bear with me. Michelle is teaching me how to give away the QP that I make with the LOs. The 1st kit that I have made some with is 'Romance' by AngLaRue Creations. I hope you all like it. I made 2 of them, one will be given away here on my blog and then you can jump on over to her blog for the other one.

Here is the 1st LO/QP that I made.

Click on my LO to get the QP, it is 12x12 @ 300ppi. Does not have the 'true love' writting on the QP.

Here is the next one made using this beautiful kit and you can get this one at AngLaRues blog when she gets it posted.


Aren't my Daughters Beautiful? My pride and joy (and the grandkids of course too! *lol*)



1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 24, 2009 at 12:32 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 24 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

~CREDITS~

Blog Layout Designed and installed by Michelles-Angels. Kit used with Permission 'Mysterious Forest' by Scraps & Tubes. Poser is ©MichellesAngels. Blog LO was designed specifically for Mimi's Creationz. Please do not Take apart or use on any other Blog. Thank You!







  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP