Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hi all you wonderful scrappers and creators. Just wanted to say that I thank GOD for you all and appreciate all your hard work. I cannot do much with all the problems that I have and with your help I can digi scrap which I am throughly enjoying. It keeps me thinking and having to do something instead of just staying in my house and do nothing. It is also fun to see what everyone else has made. I like seeing shared pics of our scrapping world of friends. May GOD bless you all and keep you happy and healthy, wrapped in HIS arms.



0 comments:

~CREDITS~

Blog Layout Designed and installed by Michelles-Angels. Kit used with Permission 'Mysterious Forest' by Scraps & Tubes. Poser is ©MichellesAngels. Blog LO was designed specifically for Mimi's Creationz. Please do not Take apart or use on any other Blog. Thank You!







  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP