Wednesday, June 2, 2010

colourful fan

good evening everyone. wanted to introduce my daughter michelle to you all and now for your freebie. i hope you all like this qp that i made for you using the kit colourful fan by creations by sanie. well i just found out that my brother-in-law passed away yesterday. i thought my sister and i were closer than that for her not to tell me. my oldest sister posted a post on my facebook to let me know. how little we know. i just hope my children dont lose their closeness they have now that they break down their communications. any way enjoy and GOD BLESS



0 comments:

~CREDITS~

Blog Layout Designed and installed by Michelles-Angels. Kit used with Permission 'Mysterious Forest' by Scraps & Tubes. Poser is ©MichellesAngels. Blog LO was designed specifically for Mimi's Creationz. Please do not Take apart or use on any other Blog. Thank You!







  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP