Tuesday, January 26, 2010

fun at stone mountain

hello all. i guess that i have a gremlin in my external. not really. my dogs knocked my external off the table and into the wall. i had to start from scratch. fortunately my oldest daughters husband was able to repair and retrieve all my things. i really have to say THANK YOU GOD. i have about a years worth of things on the external. this will teach me to keep up on my copying on dvd as well as the external. anyway here is a qp i made for you. i used assorted items from rasberry road designs. she is so talented. please visit her blog and leave some blog luv.



2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 26, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous,  January 26, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [26 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

~CREDITS~

Blog Layout Designed and installed by Michelles-Angels. Kit used with Permission 'Mysterious Forest' by Scraps & Tubes. Poser is ©MichellesAngels. Blog LO was designed specifically for Mimi's Creationz. Please do not Take apart or use on any other Blog. Thank You!







  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP