Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Need your prayers

For all those that read my moms blog everyday, she needs your prayers! This is Michelle...my mom had to go to the hospital this morning after going to her Dr. Appoint. Her heartrate was way up and they wanted her to go over there to get more tests! She is doing ok. They admitted her to keep an eye on her. Her heartrate was 187! She is resting and was able to eat, hopefully we'll have more details tomorrow and she can come home soon. She does have some QPs that she made with my 2 kits for the Holiday Train, and she will post them when she gets home, I'm sure. Plz give her a little extra time to get her portion posted. I would post for her, but I am not over here and don't know where all her files are. Thanks sooo much!

Mom, luv ya! Hope you didn't mind me posting a little here! Get well, and I'll see you tomorrow! Big Hugs!!



0 comments:

~CREDITS~

Blog Layout Designed and installed by Michelles-Angels. Kit used with Permission 'Mysterious Forest' by Scraps & Tubes. Poser is ©MichellesAngels. Blog LO was designed specifically for Mimi's Creationz. Please do not Take apart or use on any other Blog. Thank You!







  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP